Pages

16 February 2014

Choices

Khairul Ain had just left. (Phew) I was just seconds away from reaching my keyboard when she plunged in and made havoc =='

No matter. I was initially planning on writing about how sleepy I currently am, but there's more to life than sleep.. So.. (as a matter of fact it is the second time today that she became the barrier between me and slumber. Not sure whether that's a good thing or a bad thing)

Since earlier today I was greeted by news that requires me to make a decision, that would be exactly what I shall be speaking of in this post. Several time in life we encounter a fork road (or fork path?) and we tend to spend a lot of time just deciding on the left or the right. But most of the time, such ample leisure can never be obtained and you have to come to a right choice sooner than you can say I love broccoli.

Some decisions are huge and will unleash its effects in the long run, and in these cases you will have to choose right. Istikharah. Ask for guidance from Allah as it is He who knows best. By performing Istikharah (as I have read from a website), you shall be confident that the choice that you picked is the best. Even if you find yourself somewhat proven wrong in the future, know that what might appear good or bad may not be as we think they would be. Belief. Believe that what Allah has in store for you is the best plan you could ever wish for.

Doa. It's the moment when we raise our hands and pray that we realise how small and weak we are and how much we depend on Allah.


As I mentioned earlier, my mind is currently not in its most active state. So aku rasa malas mau search sangat. Sorry folks. I know disappointment accompanies those who have read this post (and other posts in my blog), but then freedom of speech is still there. I'll improve on posts in the future, InsyaAllah. Till then~


p/s: sebenarnya nak tulis pasal benda lain, tapi teda mood pulak. esok lusa la kali :)

No comments:

Post a Comment