Pages

03 February 2014

Hari Ini

So now I'm stuck with two options: to continue writing my debat text (which is due tomorrow) or to blog. Since you're currently reading this post (or so I assume), I'm sure you know which option I picked. A number of good-enough-to-be-called-memories happened today, and I guess I'll start with.... night-time. Us Borneo's or Borneons whatever had a small gathering to discuss about cultural day. Turns out we had to go as one "different" culture; that is, to not go with our respective language class bla3. And once again I'm in this situation where I don't know where I belong to. It felt warm though, to have people of whom you can relate to and people who understands you to be around .

Prep time: conversation between me and Ain Nasuha
Me: I know "it" won't happen. I bet on it
Ain: Don't look down on yourself man...
Me: Nahh.. Still betting on it


Ain: People always think that I have an exoskeleton but on the inside I'm actually hydroskeleton (not exact words)
Me: Sometimes people don't understand what they don't see (not exact words)

There was a softball practice late in the afternoon and I was practising throwing with Khairul Ain. I missed the ball that she threw and guess who became the target... Yupp.. It hit directly on Ruzainy's head XD. I'm sure it's not that bad right? Hehe. So sorry about that. Good thing the ball hit the ground once before coming into contact with his head, so much of the energy has actually been lost during the first bounce. Me? I acted x bersalah. I didn't even dare look his way. Again, very sorry bro. Aku tahu kau tabah menghadapi dugaan ini. T_T

English class: our class photo went viral.
Haziq: Apasal aku nampak gemuk
Me: Akhirnya kau sedar diri jugak..

A few juniors came up to me and Raha and asked something about borrowing the school's camera. After a few brief explanations, one of them stated:
"Akak pelat r la.."
And I was like, cepat gila nie budak perasan aku punya "r"..

Oh, and for the millionth time, my phone did a very outstanding attempt of suicide which merely resulted in a bateri yang terbabas (ayat yang sangat peliksss)

Now as drowsiness is starting to seep in, I suddenly realise that the debate text is yet to be completed. My last words? Adios muchachos.


No comments:

Post a Comment