Pages

16 March 2014

Bintang Syurga

Huhh.. Sekarang nie tengah exam week. It's been a while since I blogged, so I decided to share with you guys something that has kept me inspired to strive on the path to Jannah.

Ahmad Ammar. The word awesome doesn't begin to explain who he really is. I remembered some time during last year that my mother and I were in front of the TV watching Pencetus Ummah and apparently a woman was on stage, talking about somebody's death. I didn't pay much attention but I was aware that she didn't even shed a tear when the whole audience seemed to be rubbing their eyes in sorrow. Bak kata aku, dia steady jaaaa.

It wasn't until early this year that my mother told me about this guy and how he fascinated the whole country and even the whole world. I watched a youtube video on him. And previously during usrah (a.k.a. bulatan gumbira), the topic of Ahmad Ammar was brought up. We listened to a song dedicated to and inspired by him, Bintang Syurga.

Nah, ini lagunya... Enjoy! Hayati lirik ya...



Biar darah jadi baja
biar tulangku menjadi tonggaknya
Islam tetap di puncak
biar imanku terus melonjak
  
Aku tegar 
aku rela
sekalipun aku dihenyak 

Burung-burung hijau terbang
Oh ku tenang melayang
syurga firdausi menunggu ku datang 
bidadari pun tersenyum
merindu cumbu harum 
di saat cinta mekarku bercantum
  
Pergiku tak kembali
kerana memburu nikmat syurgawi
itulah yang hakiki itu yang abadi
dan ku tidak mati
bahkan hidup dengan rezki Ilahi
  
Kejayaan (kejayaan)
kebahagiaan (kebahagiaan)
bintang syuhada yang dirindukan
  
Datang datanglah wahai syahid 
dambaan mujahid
aku relakan sakit yang sedikit
  
Dari tahanan sementara
biar aku nestapa
demi bahagia untuk selamanya

Boleh dikatkan ini antara lagu Nasyid yang aku memang suka la. Because those Nasyid songs about love are just not my type.

So, if you guys have yet heard of him, do google him someday, and read his life story and journey. Watch videos of him on youtube. He merely lived for 20 years, but in that small amount of time, he managed to achieve and contribute immeasurable deeds towards his deen. 

Hidupnya singkat, tapi penuh dengan makna...
Ingin aku menjadi sepertinya...

credits to this blog

No comments:

Post a Comment